Home » Posts tagged '#diamond wedding'
Tag Archives: #diamond wedding
My TweetsFollow @hotgraphixuk
- @LindaNolan_ @MissDeniseNolan @hellomag @Rosie_Nixon @isabellecaseyy Linda you look amazing love your hair 2022/04/30
- @NolanColeen @MissDeniseNolan Happy birthday! Have a super day 2022/04/07
- @JayneMottershe1 @torvillanddean He was robbed 2022/03/29
- @clf7ey @torvillanddean His take on bolero was the best ever personally I thought he was robbed Regan was good but Brendan had the edge 2022/03/29
- @jennymarshall51 @torvillanddean @BrendanCole Absolutely it was far more entertaining couldnât keep my eyes off the skating they were robbed 2022/03/29
- @The_Nolans @MissDeniseNolan @officialcharts Brilliant news is this available to download on apple? 2022/03/26
- @The_Nolans @LindaNolan_ @myMotorhead Happy birthday Linda 2022/02/24
- @MissDeniseNolan Love it! 2022/01/08
- @MissDeniseNolan Looks amazing! 2022/01/03
- @ildivoofficial What a shock, devastating news, sincere condolences to all he will be sorely missed 2021/12/20
- @JasonManford @TheGazette Well deserved you did an outstanding job! 2021/11/14
- @Here4TheNolans Congratulations well deserved 2021/11/08
- @TrevorCoult_MC Incredible 2021/10/23
- @jonmosesvocals Sending positive thoughts snd good wishes 2021/10/09
- @JudyMurray absolutely, well said 2021/09/27
- @LynPaul6 @BKL_Productions Stressful situation at the best of times without headlining a theatrical production my heart goes out to you 2021/09/27
- @JudyMurray What an achievement- incredible 2021/09/12
- @JudyMurray Wow wow wow incredible well done 2021/09/10
- @WillWorth Did you Try getting into the USA BEFORE COVID ? 2021/08/29
- @Resilient_Vet Signed 2021/08/18
So, following on from last week’s blog, how would a personalised ribbon help the individual consumer
From the housewife wanting a metre run of ribbon for a child’s birthday cake to dad looking for a small run of ribbon to add to cups and trophies for his local specialised sports club there are hundreds of different uses for personalised ribbons.
As you can see the cake looked amazing, all the flowers were handmade out of sugar craft, but I needed to add a personal touch so I personalised a ribbon with the occasion and my parents names and placed it around the sides of the cake, I didn’t need to attach it to the cake I just pulled it taught and sealed it at the back with some double sided tape.
To decorate the room I made personalised ribbon banners and personalised bows, and added personalised ribbons to balloons
oh and look who sent a card!
I hope this has given an insight into the use of personalised ribbons for the individual consumer here are a few more ideas:
Add to a special gift, or if you have a gift that is difficult to wrap with wrapping paper we can make a personalised ribbon bow to attach to the gift with maybe a small run of ribbon to run around also, flowers and floral decorations and bouquets, special occasions, anniversaries, retirements, christenings, funerals, weddings, favours, baby showers, hen parties, celebratory events and parties, sashes, banners, confirmations, baptism, graduations, Christmas, decorations, Easter, napkin ribbons for special dinners and events add a place setting or even a menu!, add to balloons, invitations, thank you cards, greeting cards, champagne and wine bottles etc.
Please browse the website for more ideas and maybe message me back with your own unique ideas.